profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, September 01, 2006 @ 12:06 pm
Celebration Happy teachers' day to all the teachers and teachers-to-be! Hahaha :D Okayyyy so an early Friday kick-start to the September holidays! Time to get cracking and mug mug mug. Yesss :( Joakim Gomez is finally out for SGIdol, and it's quite sad as well cos he was just starting to improve. Yeah. Well, GO JON! :) Teacher's day celebrations cum ACES day cum Be Yourself day yesterday! Highlights: - 3DG got second for the ACES dance!! Kung-fu fightinggg! :D Kudos to Yvonne and Bert and Fart for their effort in choreographing our wonderful routine, love you guys! :D And the whole of 3DG for your enthusiastic jumping and flying and whooohhh-oh-ohhh-HA!ing :D - 3GR's referee costumes were SO COOL okay!!! Omg I'm not surprised they won :) - The staffroom was FLOODED with students! I nearly became claustrophobic in there, my goodness. The pigeon holes were CRAMMED with presents! - Looking for Tiara's camera with Bert. Okay that wasn't exactly very fun but running around the whole school and doing errands for passing teachers? Hahahaha. :) - NO HOMEWORK DAY, YAY!!!! - "I am not a nerd!" -Ms Lau when Carine presented her with the trigo functions shirt. That was quite funny. So. Today I woke up at 8.30am. Stoned, listened to the radio, read the last part of the Devil Wears Prada. Did English comprehension on seahorses. Until question 8. And now I'm here. Omg how unproductive :( Okay okay I'll go off soon... I need my dose of Dance With My Father and Superman and Records :D Hahahaha yup okay bye, chickas! |